Sunday, March 06, 2005

Meds India Ltd.com/BAD DEALINGS/NO MEDICINE !

I am now in the process of telling all who are interested in the unscrupulous dealing of the Meds India Ltd.
Their web site is: Meds India Ltd.com
I'm afraid that there are many others who have went in search of medicines overseas, since our American medicine system is so out of whack and so overpriced.
I have purchased drugs overseas numerous times without any problems, till now.
It is my desire that all whom are interested in dealing with the Meds India Ltd. company be advised of my nightmare.

I ordered $331.50, worth of medicine from the Meds India Ltd. on November 28, 2004.
According to their email sent after my money order had cleared, I was to expect delivery somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 days.
After the 30 days I emailed them, to which they responded, give it another 7 days.

After the 7 days, I emailed them again.
To which they replied:
“You definitely should have received your complete order.
I will place it in the "lost" bin, and process it as such.
Please give me a few days to look into this.
Usually we do not resend orders without a seizure notice.
However, I may be able to have it reshipped.
In the mean time, if you do get it, or receive a seizure
letter, please email me immediately.
Sincerely,
KJ.”

After a week of nothing, I emailed again.
And they responded again:
“Hello,
Your order has been processed for reshipment.
However, due to delays over the Christmas season, we will keep any orders placed after December 15th for another week, just in case they arrived within the next few days. Please let me know if your order arrives within seven days.
If you placed your order before December 15th, then it is being reshipped immediately.
Reshipped orders are tracked, and should arrive within two weeks.
In any case, we are reshipping your lost order.
Please let me know if you do not get your reshipment by Saturday February 12th.
This is pretty unlikely, but if it happens, we can look for it...
Thank you for your patience, sincerely,
KJ.”

Of course, just by your reading my blog about the failure of the Meds India Ltd to fulfill the agreement we made, you know now, that I have yet to receive medicine or any of my money back.

Money was transferred into their bank account, BUT NO MEDICINE WAS EVER SENT.

Now, they do not even respond to emails.
I hope that anyone interested in purchasing medicines overseas will read this and dismiss the Meds India Ltd as a source of overseas medicines.

I wonder, who out there in BlogLand may have had dealings with the Meds India Ltd or any other overseas company which they have dealt with and have had trouble with them…….be it a small problem or a large problem as I have had.

How are we too know, if we, who cannot afford to purchase our medicines in America because of the cost…….cost that keep rising month by month, do not inform one another fellow bloggers of our dealings with such people.

Possibly this blog could be a sounding board about overseas medicine suppliers.

I invite anyone with any such information to please submit your stories, be they horror or happy stories………we who must continue to shop for more affordable medicines will greatly appreciate your 2 cents worth.

11 Comments:

Blogger crisdean6322 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

5:21 PM  
Blogger edsmith72923427 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

12:12 AM  
Blogger arnoldtheo36097355 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

3:10 PM  
Blogger neusa82 said...


mesd india its scamm!!!! warning!!! They just took from me $236 , scammmmm, scammm.. Dont buy any thing from this people they look to take money from people

8:45 AM  
Blogger neusa82 said...

mesd india its scamm!!!! warning!!! They just took from me $236 , scammmmm, scammm.. Dont buy any thing from this people they look to take money from people

8:45 AM  
Blogger neusa82 said...

mesd india its scamm!!!! warning!!! They just took from me $236 , scammmmm, scammm.. Dont buy any thing from this people they look to take money from people

8:46 AM  
Blogger neusa82 said...


mesd india its scamm!!!! warning!!! They just took from me $236 , scammmmm, scammm.. Dont buy any thing from this people they look to take money from people

8:46 AM  
Blogger Scott adam said...

I believe your blog is excellent. I really like the way you organized your work.Buy Ambien Online

11:43 PM  
Blogger john werm said...

I absolutely liked reading everything that is posted on your blog keep the posts coming.

Buy Xanax

12:34 AM  
Blogger sheve watson said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting.


Buy Valium Online

1:37 AM  
Blogger Isika Lisas said...

The Therapy in Indian - be it medical or non medical is on popular requirement by international sufferers such as Nigerians due to accessibility to clinically innovative medical centers and globally qualified professionals. Indian has got globally identification, and has designed its own identification in the area of Therapy and surgery treatment. Some of the popular Medical Therapies in Indian that are available - Orthopedics, Cardiology, Aesthetic Surgery, Dental care, Oncology, Neurosurgery, Bariatric/Obesity Surgery, Backbone Surgery, Common and Endoscopy Surgery, Melanoma Control Ophthalmology, IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) and Precautionary Health Care.

Affordable Medical treatment in India

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home